Monetise
with Fleksy

Monetise
with Fleksy

Monetise with Fleksy

Fleksy is the best way for OEMs
to multiply profit margins

Fleksy is the best way for OEMs to multiply profit margins

People spend a massive 14 hrs/ week typing on their smart device

People spend a massive 14 hrs/ week typing on their smart device

The keyboard is one of the most used interfaces on a smartphone. In the era of mobility, PRNewsWire reports that we spend many hours writing on smartphones. The keyboard is central to people's digital life.

The keyboard is one of the most used interfaces on a smartphone. In the era of mobility, PRNewsWire reports that we spend many hours writing on smartphones. The keyboard is central to people's digital life.

fleksy-OEM-monetization-14h-per-week-3
fleksy-OEM-monetization-50%-type-with-keyboard-5

50% time spent on mobile is emailing & messaging

50% time spent on mobile is emailing & messaging

According to research by Flurry, half the time users unlock their smartphone is either to reply to a text message or send an email to a relative, friend or colleague. Typing is central to everyone's mobile use.

According to research by Flurry, half the time users unlock their smartphone is either to reply to a text message or send an email to a relative, friend or colleague. Typing is central to everyone's mobile use.

Smaller handset manufacturers can't compete on hardware alone

Smaller handset manufacturers can't compete on hardware alone

With massive R&D budgets, only 10% of the 120+ OEMs in the world can deliver new cutting-edge hardware technology. The other 90% need to use software in order to compete which makes Fleksy the ideal candidate to increase profit margins of smaller OEMs. 

With massive R&D budgets, only 10% of the 120+ OEMs in the world can deliver new cutting-edge hardware technology. The other 90% need to use software in order to compete which makes Fleksy the ideal candidate to increase profit margins of smaller OEMs. 

fleksy-OEM-monetization-is-partner-with-samsung-xiaomi-meizu-zte-4
the_verge

" The profits in the mobile business have shifted away from manufacturing and toward software and services — and smaller OEMs are still struggling to deal with this new reality."

" The profits in the mobile business have shifted away from manufacturing and toward software and services — and smaller OEMs are still struggling to deal with this new reality."

" The profits in the mobile business have shifted away from manufacturing and toward software and services — and smaller OEMs are still struggling to deal with this new reality."

" The profits in the mobile business have shifted away from manufacturing and toward software and services — and smaller OEMs are still struggling to deal with this new reality."

Monetise with Fleksy!

Active on millions of devices globally, available on 40+ languages, Fleksy is used in over 110 countries and has driven thousands in revenues for small and medium-size OEMs.

fleksy-OEM-monetization-76%-using-Fleksy-for-5-years-3

Users say they ❤ Fleksy

Users say they ❤ Fleksy

Users say they ❤ Fleksy

fleksy-OEM-monetization-is-partner-with-samsung-xiaomi-meizu-zte-4

Helps OEMs grow faster

Helps OEMs grow faster

Helps OEMs grow faster

fleksy-OEM-increase profit of OEM-currency
fleksy-OEM-has-a-8.1-net-promoter-score-7

Highly recommended

Highly recommended

Highly recommended

Highly recommended

fleksy-OEM-monetization-customize-Fleksy-2

The most customizable

The most customizable

The most customizable

The most customizable

Multiply your profit margins with Fleksy's fleksyapps

Multiply your profit margins with Fleksy's fleksyapps

With our vast selection of affiliate partners, we're the only ubiquitous UI able to boost your revenue instantly!

Check Fleksy features

With our vast selection of affiliate partners, we're the only ubiquitous UI able to boost your revenue instantly!

Check Fleksy features

With our vast selection of affiliate partners, we're the only ubiquitous UI able to boost your revenue instantly!

Check Fleksy features

fleksy-OEM-monetization-comparision-chart-fleksy-against-competitor-keyboards-6

Start monetising today!

Your devices are created with the user in mind.
But your thin margins stop you from growing!

The best way for brands to bring their content to life thanks to fleksyapps

  • Capitalize user awareness
    Your content is front & center each time users type a message, email or a note

  • Optimized targeting
    Choose fleksyapps by relevant geographies so you target the right users every time

  • Your brand at the fingertips of millions
    Wide global reach thanks to our OEMs partners all over the world
features-OEM-distribute-your-brands-and-content-to-million-of-users-instantly3

Distribute your brand to millions instantly!

One easy step to instantly reach millions of users with your brand.

Partners

Partners

Partners

qwant
carbonmobile
samsung-logo-white
logo_white_xiaomi
skyscanner-fleksy
yelp_fullcolor
705c6b_8265f1de9f07413490c7865d95ad3574~mv2
tenor-fleksy-logo
© 2018 Thingthing Ltd. Proudly patent pending.
© 2018 Thingthing Ltd. Proudly patent pending.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!